Wednesday 4 December 2013

WE HAVE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Today has given me so much joy!!!! I had a phone call from the clinic in Nottingham with news that the PGD test is finished and that it has all worked! :) 

IVF will begin in January!!!! I am feeling so thankful right now...<3 We have been given an appointment at Nottingham for the 17th December at 10.00am to see the PGD nurse who is going to go through all of the injections and drugs that I will be taking. We also have to have some blood tests done to check for HIV and also check immunity for Hepatitis and Rubella.  

A pharmaceutical company will get in contact within the next couple of weeks to discuss how and when the drugs will be delivered to my house when I begin the IVF treatment. 

At the moment my head is just spinning...After waiting so long for something you just feel so much more appreciative of it when it comes along :) I just can't believe it's really happening now... <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment