Monday 1 July 2013

First day of Work..

Well today I saw Jay head off for his first day of work!! He was very nervous but very excited all at the same time!

We got up early at 7.15am and he put on his smart clothes. He had breakfast while I made his pack up lunch. Then he went out the door, got in his car, gave me a massive grin and drove off. 

I am SO proud of him and so happy for him! It has been a long hard road for him and not having a job has weighed upon him in so many ways. It has been a burden upon his back and it made him feel unworthy of anything. 

Only a few weeks ago I posted a prayer request online and had lots of response. Many people have been praying for Jay, including myself, to get a job and 3 weeks later he has one! God has blessed us and I thank Him with all my heart for the joy He has given my husband <3 

Thank you Lord..and thank you to everyone who has prayed for us and who has supported us <3

No comments:

Post a Comment