Tuesday 11 March 2014

Renewing Rest...

I cannot believe that it is only a week away till we go back to Nottingham again for our review appointment! This time next week we will be meeting with Dr Maruthini to discuss everything that happened in our first cycle and then we will see what we are going to do in our second cycle.

During the past couple of weeks I have been gradually getting myself back to normal. I felt extremely tired and weary after we lost the embryo but since then  I have been taking extra care in looking after myself. Making sure that I am eating healthily, getting back to walking twice a day, getting enough sleep and building my strength back up. I am feeling a lot better already and have certainly needed this rest emotionally and physically...

I definitely did underestimate the impact that the IVF would have on our lives and it has opened my eyes up to how difficult it must be for women who desperately want children and can't or women that have lost their babies. Losing the embryo has been one of the hardest things I have ever had to go through even harder than testing positive for HD... 

God has got me through this time and now I am ready for round 2! I am looking forward to the appointment next week so that we can really get an idea when we are looking at starting the second cycle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment