Saturday 24 May 2014

Scan number four...

As we headed off in the pouring rain this morning to Nottingham I wondered is this the last scan?!! I am very happy to say it was!! I had my blood taken and scan revealed that the smallest egg follicle is 15mm and biggest 20mm. The nurse turned to me and said 'I think you are ready!' 
So this afternoon I had a phone call from the nurse explaining that the doctor has requested that I have one more night of Menopur and Cetrotide but they are reducing the Menopur to 150IU (2 Vials) just to give the egg follicles that bit extra growing. Then I will have another phone call tomorrow to schedule my egg collection and when to take the HCG injection (my final injection) which matures the eggs and has to be taken 36 hours before the egg collection. My egg collection may well be on Tuesday but I don't know for definate yet, I will find out tomorrow! I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment