Sunday 9 June 2013

Healing..

Two days ago  I went through the most wonderful experience in my life. I decided to go to a local Christian healing clinic as my faith in the Lord has been growing and growing since last year.

Two older ladies took me to a small room with very comfortable chairs and asked me to explain what I wanted healing from. As well as my HD diagnosis last year I have also been suffering from M.E. for 8 years. If you haven't heard of M.E. it is a long-term fluctuating illness and sufferers mainly experience persistent fatigue and pain. I have had many relapses since I first got the illness when I was 14 years old. 

So I asked the ladies if the Lord could give me my energy back. I had so much energy before I got ill. They laid hands on me and prayed for healing of many areas in my life. They prayed for healing from the top of my head to the sole of my feet. They prayed for a healthy child to come from the IVF/PGD. And whilst they were praying I felt a strange sense of lightness, I almost felt light headed. When they had finished the prayers and I walked out of the room my whole self felt light as though a huge burden had been lifted from my shoulders..

I wasn't sure when I first decided to go whether it would come to anything. I didn't know if I was going to be healed but when I awoke the next day I opened my eyes and there was this deep calm. I got out of bed and again I felt so light, light as a feather. Still today as I write this I feel this lightness of mind and soul and my heart feels full of joy and happiness. I know that God has healed me, he has taken my broken body and spirit and revived it! God is our creator, he made us and therefore he knows how to fix us. He knows every affliction of the body and mind. 

"If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on your which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD God who heals you. --EXODUS 15:26, NKJV"

I have decided to go back to the healing clinic as often as I can and to anyone out there who is suffering in body or mind I would highly recommend going to a healing clinic. I shall continue praying thanks to the Lord. 


No comments:

Post a Comment