Sunday 9 February 2014

Feeling better and had some good news!

Today I am feeling much better! I had a good full night's sleep last night and my mum and Jay have been looking after me all weekend. I have gradually built up eating some food during the day and have taken a very short but steady walk to get some fresh air. 

We also had a phone call today from the embryologist who has told us that both the 2 embryos have grown and that they are grade 2 which apparently is a really good thing! Tomorrow we will have another phone call around lunchtime to let us know how the embryos grown overnight and also whether the biopsy was performed (which they are hoping will be). So tomorrow is the big day for these little eggs- Will they have the Huntington's gene or not? I am praying and trusting in the Lord. We have already come on a long journey from May last year and every second of it has been worth it (even when I was feeling terrible haha!) 

I also want to thank everyone who has been so supportive to us. The love that people have given us has been overwhelming and all these people have been with us every step of our journey. How blessed we are to be surrounded by such warm-hearted and loving people <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment