Monday 24 February 2014

Waiting...

Tomorrow is the day for our pregnancy test! It has been a long 2 weeks and there has been times that I have felt so weary of waiting but God has been my rock and reminded me of all the blessings I already have... Jay has been so supportive and full of patience and together we have muddled our way through these 2 weeks. 

I have so many butterflies fluttering around my stomach at the moment and I have no idea how I am going to sleep tonight! 

I want to thank all the people who have supported us and thank you for all your prayers <3 Please continue to pray for us tonight and for our little embryo <3 

Psalm 130:5-6 
"I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I hope; my soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning, more than watchmen for the morning"...


No comments:

Post a Comment